- What are our principles on personal data processing?
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- How do we use your personal data for marketing?
- What are your data protection rights? What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use? How to manage your cookies
- How we will share your personal data?
- How do we dispose your data?
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What are our principles on personal data processing?
- Data Processing in Accordance with Law and Good Faith rules: Our Company acts in accordance with the principles of legal regulations and general trust and good faith rules in the processing of personal data. In this context, our Company considers the proportionality requirements in the processing of personal data and does not use the personal data except for the purpose.
- Ensuring that Personal Data is Accurate and Update: Our Company ensures that the personal data it processes are accurate and updated by taking the basic rights of the personal data subjects and their legal interests into account.
- Data Processing for Specific, Open and Legitimate Purposes: Our Company clearly and accurately determines the purpose of processing any legitimate and lawful personal data. Our company processes the personal data only in connection with the products and services provided by it.
- Processing the Personal Data In Connection With Purpose of Processing In A Limited and Reasonable Way: Our Company processes personal data in a manner that is suitable for the realization of the specified purposes and avoids the processing of personal data which is not related to the achievement of the purpose or which is not needed.
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data you provide when you use our website or subscribe for our services through other platforms:
- Personal identification information (Name, residence or work address, job title, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Username, password,
- Transaction, payment and invoice information.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Provide us your information through our website or adds or by giving us your business card,
- Apply online or in paper for registration to the events or servicesor other organisations held by Our Companies or our third party partners,
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services,
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email/website/Linkedİn
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the legal entities or real persons who apply or register for Our Company’s events or products or services on your behalf and/or in your name or from online systems that we use for such purposes.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Contact you in person for giving information regarding our services and products and inform you of any updates,
- Process your registration to the events or services or other organisations,
- Contact you before or during the events or other organisations,
- Process your service order, manage your account,
- Email you with our upcoming events, special offers on our products and services,
- Email you our newsletters.
When Our Company processes your requests, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Your personal data is securely stores at Our Company’s secure cloud storage accounts located in …. , which use technical and organizational measures, ensure the protection of data processed in accordance with the requirements specified in the relevant regulations on personal data protection.
Our Company will keep your PERSONAL DATA for a period not longer than required to achieve the purpose for which they are processed or as long as it is governed by current law, e.g. under Turkish tax regulations, until the tax period expires or if the consent is required for the processing of data – until the consent of the person who made it has been withdrawn.
Once the time period has expired or the consent is withdrawn, we will delete your data by deleting from our cloud storage accounts.
How do we use your personal data for marketing?
As the marketing activities are not assessed in the scope of the exemptions arranged in article 5/2 of the Turkish Personal Data Protection Law numbered 6698, as a rule, we always obtain your consent to process your personal data within the scope of marketing activities. Our company may send you any promotional communications about products, services, events and promotions at regular intervals. Such promotional communications can be sent to you by different means such as email, phone, SMS text messages, mail and social networks of third parties.
Our Company would also like to send you information about events, organisations, products and services of ours that we think you might be interested in.
Upon your approval, we may carry out any marketing activities for purposes of processing any personal data such as internet advertising, Targeting, Re-targeting, cross-selling, campaign, opportunity and product/service advertisements for specific products and service for you, using the Cookies for this purpose, making you commercial offers by considering your preferences and recent purchases, and furthermore, monitoring your usage habits according to your previous records during your visit to web applications and providing any specific products for you, submitting any specific advertising, campaigns, advantages and other benefits for you especially for sales and marketing activities, forwarding any electronic commercial messages (campaign, newsletter, customer satisfaction surveys, product and service ads), sending gifts and promotions, and organizing and keeping informed about corporate communication and other activities and invitations within this scope.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete. The right to erasure — You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites , we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality - Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising — Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
How we will share your personal data?
We will share your personal data only for the following purposes. Except in these cases, we pay a special attention not to share your personal data. The parties, with whom we share the personal data, are as follows:
- Service providers and business partners: They include the parties, with whom our Company establishes business partnerships for the purposes of sales, promotion and marketing of our Company's services, after-sales support, while we carry out any commercial activities of our Company. Just like many businesses, we can also work with the reliable third parties such as information and communication technology providers, consultancy service providers, cargo companies and travel agencies to conduct any functions and services in the most efficient manner and in accordance with current technologies within the scope of some data processing activities. In this context, we may share any data to carry out our business activities.
- Official Authorities: We may share your personal data with the relevant governmental, judicial and administrative authorities, as required by law or when we need to protect our rights (e.g. tax authorities, law enforcement agencies, courts and enforcement offices).
- Private judicial entities: Pursuant to the provisions of the relevant legislation, any personal data may be shared under the legal powers of any private judicial entities, which are authorized to obtain any information and documents from our Company, for limited purposes (e.g. an Occupational Health and Safety Company)
- Professional consultants: We may share your personal data with any professional consultants such as banks, insurance companies, auditors, lawyers, financial advisers and other consultants if and when needed.
- Other persons in connection with corporate transactions: We may share your personal data from time to time for purposes of carrying out any corporate procedures such as the sale, restructuring, merger, joint venture or other use of our business, assets or shares (including those related to any bankruptcy or similar process).
How do we dispose your data?
Our company reserves the right not to fulfill the deletion request of the data subject, in cases where it has the right and/or obligation to maintain personal data in accordance with the relevant legislation. When the personal data is also processed in non-automated ways, provided that it is part of any data recording system, the system that destruct of the personal data physically in a way that cannot be subsequently used when data is deleted/destroyed is implemented. When our company agrees with a person or organization to process personal data on its behalf, the personal data is deleted securely by such person or organization so that it cannot be recovered. Our company is able to make personal data anonym when the reasons that require the processing of personal data processed in accordance with the law are eliminated.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: […]
Call us: +90 […]
Or write to us at: Suadiye Mh. Bağdat Cd. B No:399/1 D:5 Kadıköy Istanbul Turkey